Prior to our transaction, you will need to provide some documents about your property. That will help us have a general overview of the house you want to sell to support you better.
Let’s figure out what they are!
Currently, Homebase only focuses on acquiring apartments under the Vinhomes Grand Park project.
One of Homebase's top priorities when making a purchase offer is that the acquisition price should be as accurate as possible. To do this, Homebase needs to rely on information and data sources in the market, especially from projects of reputable investors. Vinhomes Grand Park perfectly matches the requirements of Homebase at the moment.
Useful article: What properties can I sell to Homebase?
1. Certificate of property ownership and land use right (if available);
2. ID card or passport (both spouses);
3. The pink book (both spouses);
4. Certificate of marital status.
1. Certificate of marital status (if single);
2. Certificate of marital status (if divorced);
3. Death certificate of spouse (if any);
4. Papers evidencing separate property as a result of being given as a gift, inherited separately or agreement on property division;
5. Sale authorization contract (if any);
6. Photos of the house;
7. Papers proving mortgage status (if any).
Selling a home in Vietnam doesn’t have to be difficult. Homebase can help you with that. Simply contact us via mobile/Zalo/Whatsapp at (+84) 964 245 404 or email email@example.com Let’s sell your home simply and quickly today!
Gather all the information you need to purchase property better!
Meet Hoa Phung – Product Management Executive at Homebase! If you ask anyone at Homebase what Hoa’s greatest strength is, they will tell you she gets stuff done!
Application fee is one of the important fees which is included in Buy with Installment and Unlock Equity’s products. In this article, you will find out everything you need to know about application fee.